I was tagged by
★. You must post these rules.
★. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
★. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
★. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
★. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
★. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
★. You have to tag 10 people.
1. I am really tired right now, so... I tend to work/play/stay up late and wake up late.... it's really hard when I need to wake up early in the morning to work....
2. I got many of my friends into cosplay.
3. I am on my way to losing weight right now. I'm at 70 kg right now and I'm aiming for 55... by summer time!
4. I wish I was born in a more western european country, I think I could have started cosplaying a lot sooner.
5. I am a terrible procrastinator, but somehow I end up finishing what I planned.
6. I like challenging projects, but I guess you already know it! But whenever I take upon a new project. It seems simple at the beginning. And then I go deeper and deeper and I'm the one that makes it complicated and complex. I can't help myself...
7. I wasn't always into geeky stuff, I was really in a different world until I came to Uni, I didn't have access to all these wonderful things. Happy I did!
8. I'm new to gaming, I started playing more seriously since last year. Up until then, I think I only played Heroes of Might and Magic III. But I really LOVE gaming, although I don't have that much time for it.
9. I want to help others when it comes to cosplay, with a lot of advice and tutorials. I feel it's like a duty or something...
10. I find it really hard to work with somebody side by side. Usually I work faster and better (yes, modest, what can I say?) and I am rarely truly happy with the result (mine AND especially the other's). Consequently, I end up pushing the others' away and I want to make everything, to make sure it's done well and fast. It annoys the hell out of the rest and I am taking too much stuff on my head. And I hate myself when I do it...
1. So... Do you watch me because of my art, cosplays or just because I'm such an awesome person >:---D (okay the last one is actually "because you know me in real life")
Because of cosplay
2. Your favourite anime/manga/videogame character?
Really hard one. I don't think I have one. But among the animes I like are Monster, Mushi-shi, Mononoke, manga: Real, 20th century boys, Berserk, Vagabond. So... along these lines...
3.What do think about OCs being paired with canon characters?
Well, nothing against it, really. In a world where originality is really hard to find, interesting combinations fall in the same category....
4. Your OTP?
Meh, dunno, again I don't get that attached to like a character that much... so I'd answer me and by bf
5. Were you dissapointed when you turned ten and didn't get your own Pokemon :--D ?
When I turned ten there WERE NO POKEMONS!
6. If you could become anyone, even a fictional character, who would you want to be?
Haha, first thing that came into my mind: Rarity from My Little Pony! Every other fantasy world seemed too dangerous for my taste
Real persons don't interest me, fantasy would be more fun
7. What is the first thing that comes in your mind from the word "salt" ?
My friend Viki that received a salt lamp for Christmas and who likes licking it
8. Do you like horror movies/games?
No, I totally hate them. I know, I'm a pussy...
9. Do you read fanfics?
Nope, I barely have the time for real book! Plus I'm having a hard time with reading books from the laptop...
10. Do you like coffee?
Nope, never did, never will. I just find it too bitter. I drink it if I really have to, if I have to stay awake, but otherwise, coffee "rots" in our home...
1. Do you have other hobbies except for cosplay? Do you have time for them? I always get this problem.
2. If you were to choose between anime and western TV shows, what would you choose and why?
3. Do you remember how you ended up watching me on DA or FB (whichever was first)? I am really curious!
4. What is the average sum of money that you spend on a cosplay (materials, wigs, shoes, lenses). $ or EURO, please.
5. What is the average number of costumes you make per year?
6. What is your favourite costume of yours? A link to the photo or thumb will help
7. What is your favourite costume of mine? To make things easier, I did Matsumoto Rangiku (Bleach), Yoko Nakajima (12 Kingdoms), Medicine Seller (Mononoke), Athena armor (Saint Seiya), Mandarin (Spawn). Yes, not much to choose from
You can find the photos in my gallery.
8. I like to spend evenings in my bed, with my laptop on my lap and surfing the internet, posting stuff, working on tutorials or watching TV shows. What do you do evenings?
9. Do you have any embarassing coplay moment to tell about?
10. How do you describe cosplay to people who don't know anything about it?
I am tagging certain people that I would like to see the answers to my questions, all cosplay related. Here goes, I quickly picked some people from my watchers list, it's either people I've met, I look up to or spoke more than 2 words on the internet. Or all of them together
Journal CSS made by ~caybeach
Brushes by ~gvalkyrie